The Shops at Town & Country’s Response to COVID-19
The Shops at Town and Country and its retailers are following closely the guidelines of the World Health Organization, the US Health Department, and the CDC in regards to COVID-19. All common areas of the shopping center are being cleaned regularly throughout the day and the center will remain open during normal business hours. Each individual store and restaurant has the ability to adjust their operational hours or amenities. Please call the retailer or visit their website for current updates. We continue to closely follow this situation and will provide updates regarding our property as needed. In the meantime, please be assured we are taking all recommended actions to promote a safe and healthy shopping environment.
COVID‐19 is associated with such symptoms as fever, cough, and shortness of breath. The CDC recommends these proven steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol‐based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.